Here is a compilation of the chapter, Glory
(in Psyche and Psychism, by Torkom Saraydarian),
submitted by Santana.
As we stand in the Glory of our Soul, of our Master, of our great Lord,
we pass through the fire of transformation.
In this transformation —
- we pass through purification
- the Plan is seen more clearly
- our willpower to serve and sacrifice increases,
- and the star of the purpose of life shines within our Souls.
Each revelation surpasses the former one in glory.
- First you become aware of your Inner Essence.
- On the next level, the glory reveals to you the hearts of your
brother’s and sisters.
- In the next level, your subjective group is revealed to you.
- Then in the next two levels the mysteries of the Solar System and the Galaxy are revealed to you.
Thus in each contact with greater realities, greater power and wisdom is poured into your consciousness and into your Chalice. Each stage of Glorification is a stage of increasing Light, increasing love-wisdom, and increasing power.
- Light makes you radiant
- Love-wisdom makes you magnetic
- Power gives you the opportunity to serve and sacrifice.
This is how we eventually reveal ‘The Christ in us, the hope of Glory.’
As one increases in glory, he shines with five great signs:
love, harmlessness, simplicity, fearlessness, and givingness.